* Login   * Register * FAQ
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

NO SPAM, PLEASE. Occasional commercial offers or solicitations may (and must) be posted here, but spam or over-the-top shilling will be deleted at the Moderators' option. See http://www.nyscooterclub.com/advertising for other options.

FOR SALE / WANTED IS NOT A DISCUSSION FORUM. Please try to limit replies in this section to questions about the items listed. In order to keep this section useful to sellers and buyers, extraneous comments are subject to removal at the seller's request without notice.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:53 am 
Poster Child

Scooter Model(s): Honda Elite 80
Selling my reliable 2002 Honda Elite 80 with around 4770 miles. I'd like something a little more retro in appearance that has color match topcases available.

I am the second owner; the previous owner brought it with him from Pennsylvania and I bought it around three or four years ago. I have used it solely for commuting and local errands during warm weather. During winter it was kept in the garage and run for a few minutes ever couple of weeks to ensure the carb and fuel lines stayed clean.

It had a carburetor O-ring replaced in 2015 to correct a problem starting up, and the front tire was replaced with a brand new one in summer 2016. The stock battery ran dead back in April and I replaced it with a brand new one.

An unused spare rear tire is also included as is the Givi top case/trunk. The trunk can hold a full-face modular helmet and small armored jacket, or two bags of groceries.

I'll also include the purple nylon side bags for free if you want them. The decals you see will be removed with no damage to the paint unless you'd like me to keep them on.

There's a crack in the front from a slow-speed tip-over. This is purely cosmetic and doesn't affect performance.

I've been able to get to around 43mph on flat roads.

$850 OBO for everything, or I'd trade it plus cash for a reliable scooter that has a nice retro look. I'd be happy to work with a potential buyer on shipping, if desired. I can leave off the trunk to sell at $750.

Interested parties, feel free to PM me through the forums or (preferably) call/text me at 908-318-4422.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.