* Login   * Register * FAQ
It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Looking for PapaFern
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:51 pm 
Poster Child

Scooter Model(s): Honda Silverwing
Hi Fern

I meant to mention to you when we were talking about your Silverwing at Whiskey Dick that I have a NOS unused set of 24gm Dr Pulley variator roller weights for a Silverwing. $50 free shipping. Email me if you or any other member is interested.

Tim

Post subject: Re: Looking for PapaFern
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:31 pm 
5000cc Scooter God

Scooter Model(s): some run, some in pieces, some r pieces
Cosmic Jumper wrote:
Hi Fern

I meant to mention to you when we were talking about your Silverwing at Whiskey Dick that I have a NOS unused set of 24gm Dr Pulley variator roller weights for a Silverwing. $50 free shipping. Email me if you or any other member is interested.

Tim

hey. rollers or sliders???? is that the stock weight???

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:24 am 
Poster Child

Scooter Model(s): Honda Silverwing
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. The Forum wasn't recognizing my Password, then assigning me a new PW and not recognizing that one either. That went on for a week before I finally gave up.

Now I'm back. The stock Silverwing weights are 28gm. The set I was offering was 24gm, and they were Rollers, not Sliders. Not that you would be able to tell the difference performance wise. And they werent going to wear out the way OEM rollers do either--these were Dr Pulley's. Unfortunately, while the Forum was squeezing my g'nads denying me access, I sold the set to another guy.

Why don't you check in, or register, at the "Silverwing600" forum. It is the best site going for Silverwings.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:35 pm 
5000cc Scooter God

Scooter Model(s): some run, some in pieces, some r pieces
Cosmic Jumper wrote:
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. The Forum wasn't recognizing my Password, then assigning me a new PW and not recognizing that one either. That went on for a week before I finally gave up.

Now I'm back. The stock Silverwing weights are 28gm. The set I was offering was 24gm, and they were Rollers, not Sliders. Not that you would be able to tell the difference performance wise. And they werent going to wear out the way OEM rollers do either--these were Dr Pulley's. Unfortunately, while the Forum was squeezing my g'nads denying me access, I sold the set to another guy.

Why don't you check in, or register, at the "Silverwing600" forum. It is the best site going for Silverwings.

Tim

thanks!!!! i registered.